Sekolah Bogor Raya is Bogor’s leading international standard school. We are currently seeking applicants for the 2013-2014 school year (July start). Most of these vacancies are due to expansion, although two are due to attrition. Our school is currently undergoing a process of rigorous improvement, and we require energetic and motivated educators with leadership capacity to help us expand and develop. In return, we are happy to offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and professional development.
The Vacancies are as follows;
- High School Biology teacher – IGCSE and A-Level – IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- High School Economics and Business Studies teacher – IGCSE and A-Level – IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior Art Teacher – Primary and High School teaching and some coordination duties – IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior PE Teacher – Primary and High School teaching levels and some coordination duties – IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior Music Teacher – Primary and High School teaching and some coordination duties – IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Primary school Language Arts (English) teachers – there are two vacancies at this level – IDR 13-21 million plus benefits
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Significant subject teaching experience, preferably some of which is in Indonesia.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a school team and a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
- UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Phillipines, or Indian citizenship
- Experience of teaching in an international or national plus school environment
Applicants with experience of the IGCSE, A-Level, or ACT/GAC programs will be given preference. Applicants with experience of successfully preparing students for national or international competitions will also be viewed favorably.
Duties Will Include;
- Teaching the subject in English at the high school level (typically between 18-22 hours per week)
- Responsibility for holding training and professional development
- Leadership of in-school projects as required
- Leadership of one extracurricular subject or school club if requested
Salary and Benefits
- The successful applicant will receive a take-home salary of between IDR 13 and 23 million depending on qualifications and experience
- Subsidized education may be made available to children
- Health insurance is provided.
- Visas and all costs associated with them are covered by the school.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We apologize, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. to learn more about our school, please visit us at http://www.sekolahbogorraya.com/