HEAD OF PURCHASING
- Male/Female, max 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economy, Accounting or related field from reputable Universities
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related fieldis required for this position
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required
- Hard working, able to work independently, team player, able to work under pressure, highly self motivated, attention to details, responsible, strong analytical skill
- Good leadership, interpersonal skill and decision making
- Communicates goals, motivated team member and assesses performance of the team members
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
- Provide leadership, coordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are trained enabling them to achieve the operational and financial metrics.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of goods and services by the supply base.
- Lead and manage a team of Buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure corporate and business development objectives are met.
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process. Input and hold responsibility for Purchasing and cost estimating budgets.
- Take ownership of the purchasing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level.
Submit your CV to : email@example.com