- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Collaborate with the marketing communication team to develop concepts that meet predetermined objectives and strategies.
- Creative & flexible thinking, an open mind, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Possess knowledge of copywriting and pre-press production.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premier Pro, Powerpoint, Corel Draw.
- Excellent design flair, strong conceptual, typography and layout skills; Illustration design skills is a plus.
- Capacity to fill in for (and to take on the role of) any creative team member.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Willing to work extra miles, set priorities and handle multiple objectives in constrained time frames.
Submit your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org