- Age min 30th max 40 th
- Major D3/S1
- The Store Manager is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure residents and visitors have access to necessary supplies and.
- The way that the position contributes to and impacts on the organization.
The Store Manager is responsible for maintaining customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store facilities.
- Greet customers and provide assistance
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the store
- Clean motel rooms
- Perform laundry duties
- Take inventory
- Order groceries and supplies
- Check received stock against invoices
- Mark prices on stock
- Restock shelves
- Record prices in the log book
- Receive cash and provide correct change
- Operate the cash register
- Balance cash receipts
- Make deposits Continue reading